1. Pressure on Pakistan to sign NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY / COMPREHENSIVE TEST BAN TREAT within 90 days. If Pakistan fails to sign NPT and CTBT, UN Resolution be passed to attack Pakistan´s nuclear aresenal and its destruction;
2. India must stop water flow to Pakistan with immediate effect and cancel all agreements to this effect;
3. NATO and ISAF must jointly come closer to Pakistan´s Western borders in order to occupy Pakhtoonistan and Balochistan thereby paving way for independence of Balochistan and Pakhtoonistan;
4. International community must disallow Pakistani ships and planes from entering their waters and air space respectively with immediate effect;
5. All Pakistanis living abroad should be declared as "REFUGEES" and their Pakistani passports cancelled. New temporary UN REFUGEE CARDs be issued to such Pakistanis who can later opt for specific passports of either Pakhtoonistan, Balochistan, Sindhudesh, Punjabistan, Saraikistan, Jinnahpur in accordance with their respective ethnicity and liguistic identity;
Syed Jamaluddin has urged the Western community to consider the above immediate actions against Pakistan in order to avoid more discrepancies in South Asian region. Pakistan military is currently considering an option of pulling India into a war in order to gain some more time for Pakistan´s existence. This attempt of Pakistan´s military must be foiled.